Example of Recount Text

Example of Recount Text - Halo sob, Apa kabar, Tentunya baik baik saja kan RinzApk, Pada kesempatan kali ini saya akan membagikan Artikel yang berjudul Example of Recount Text, Artikel ini sudah di persiapkan dengan sangat baik untuk sobat baca dan diharapkan sobat bisa mengambil informasi yang terdapat dalam artikel ini. Semoga isi postingan Artikel Tugas Bahasa Inggris, artikel yang saya tulis ini dapat dengan mudah sobat pahami dengan baik. Oke sob, selamat membaca.

Judul : Example of Recount Text
link : Example of Recount Text
Recount Text

Definition :
Recount text is a text that telling the reader about one story, action or activity. Its goal is to entertaining or informing the reader.

Generic structure :
1.      Orientation : tells who was involved, what happened, where the events took place, and when it happened.
2.      Events : tell what happened and in what sequence.
3.      Reorientation : consists of optional-closure of events/ending.

Example :
                                                     A Page from A Girl's Diary



Tuesday, August 31th, 2017
It was takbiran night. It was also my birthday, and nothing happened. Or I had thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong.
That night, I was watching television with my family when I heard someone lit fireworks in my front yard. I peepedthrough my window glass but could see nothing. It was very dark outside. Then I thought it had to be my cousins who lit the fireworks. Then I plopped down on my sofa again and tried to concentrate on the television since my mind raced with disappointment that no one gave something special on my birthday. 
I shrugged, it was almost the end of the day and I became pessimist. Five minutes later my mobile beeped. It was a text from my friend askingme to come out. Wondering what was going on, I grabbed my jacket and hurried to the front door. I was surprised to see her bring a bag full of firework and fire drills. Next I was surprised to see my other friend come out from the darkness. She brought a beautiful birthday cake on her hands. Oh my God! I shrieked. Then they gave the cake to me who was too stunned to say anything. I realized I was blushing furiously because my whole family was watching. Not to mention my neighbors too!
A plain day, or I thought it was before, turned out to be one of the greatest moment in my life. I didn’t even know how to describe what I felt. Happy was the simplest word.


Baca juga


Example of Recount Text



Demikianlah Artikel MengenaiExample of Recount Text
Sekian dulu artikel Example of Recount Text yang dapat saya bagikan kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk sobat dan kita semua. Apabila ada pertanyaan atau sanggahan, silakan tinggalkan komentar. sampai jumpa di postingan selanjutnya.

0 Response to "Example of Recount Text"

Post a Comment